Saturday, November 21, 2015

Typewriter, Man

This week I got a phone call from this Jamaican fella.

What happens when Jim Blow gets a Bunk Call?

Me: "Hello?"

Him: "Yes, hello Man."

"How can I help you?"

"I call about computer."

"Pardon?"

"The Microsoft, Man. It is bugged."

"How do you mean?"

"Your Microsoft is doing da stuff without the knowing of you, man."

"I don't think so."

"What?"

"You see, I have a typewriter."

"You have da what, man?"

"A typewriter. I don't think it has Microsoft on it."

"No! I'm not talking about your typewriter, man. I'm talking about--"

"Actually, I don't think my typewriter even has internet connection..."

"Eh? What? No! Man, I talk about da computer and da problems."

"My typewriter is just fine thanks."

And then he hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment